[LibX] New Edition Statistics Website

Ben Woodcroft donttrustben at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 03:23:24 PDT 2009

Hi Travis,

Looks good, interesting. Not being someone who has looked at these logs
before, I'm just wanting to confirm what the columns stand for.

I'm guessing update.rdf means people that have checked for a new version in
the last 7 days, and unique means a unique IP address?

Thanks,
ben

2009/7/16 Travis Webb <tjwebb at cs.vt.edu>

> LibX Users,
>
> A new interface, with updated edition statistics, is now available at
> http://www.libx.org/stats/. Statistics are updated daily, and are current
> as of today. Log in with your edition builder username and password to view
> your statistics.
>
> Feel free to post questions and/or comments.
>
> - Travis W.

FYI: My email addresses at unimelb, uq and gmail all redirect to the same
place.