[LibX] LibX v Firefox 3.5

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 10:05:57 PDT 2009

Yes, we made a mistake when we ran the script first (at about 1pm EDT). That
build does not have a correct update.rdf (see
http://libx.org/editions/B5/2B/B52BB6A8/update.rdf where it says:
<em:maxVersion>3.0.*</em:maxVersion> )

I corrected the bug around 4pm or so and repeated the built for all live
editions (though didn't send another email). For you, there's a test
revision at: http://libx.org/editions/B5/2B/B52BB6A8.8/update.rdf which
states the correct maxVersion. If you make that live, updates should work.

 - Godmar