[LibX] Why can I never get LibX to work with IE?

Emily Paladino paladino at rmu.edu
Fri Aug 28 13:51:30 PDT 2009

It is so easy to configure and install for Firefox, but I seem to be missing something when it comes to correctly installing LibX for Internet Explorer. I am currently using IE 8, but it didn't work for me when I was using the previous version of IE either; the toolbar just does not seem that customizable as it is with Firefox. Any basic settings I could be missing or common resolutions to common problems with LibX for IE that I just do not know of?

Thanks for any advice any of you can offer,

Emily Paladino, MLS
Public Services/Web Services/
Electronic Resources Librarian
Robert Morris University