[LibX] .NET Framework : Separate Download Still Needed?

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 17:27:44 PDT 2009

Just by installing it, .Net should not slow down the computer. However,
there will be a noticable delay when the runtime components of the framework
are loaded for the first time, which happens, for instance, when you open
the first IE window.

.Net also uses more resources, which will limit how many applications you
can run; this should however only be an issue on computers more than 3-4
years old.

 - Godmar