[LibX] .NET Framework : Separate Download Still Needed?

Candace Vance cvance at rowland.umsmed.edu
Tue Aug 18 09:14:26 PDT 2009

I couldn't get LibX to work until I downloaded .Net.  Then it slowed my
computer down so much that I removed it. I don't want to encourage our
users to download .Net with those results.  I'm not sure if I had to
load the entire thing or not for LibX.

Candace

>>> Godmar Back <godmar at gmail.com> 8/18/2009 10:33 AM >>>

I don't think it was rolled into a regular update from Microsoft - at
least it still showed up as an "optional update" in Windows update last
time I checked on a newly bought XP machine.

However, many machines will have it since it's required by many other
apps.

I may be wrong on this.

 - Godmar