[LibX] .NET Framework : Separate Download Still Needed?

Best, Matthew bestm at ecc.edu
Tue Aug 18 07:45:16 PDT 2009

I'm getting ready to market my organization's edition of LibX to our users and I am working on help documentation. Is it still necessary to instruct IE users to install Microsoft's .NET Framework prior to installing LibX?  I would like to avoid mentioning the .NET Framework installation as it may confuse some users or dissuade them from using LibX. I'm hoping that .NET was rolled into Microsoft's numerous Windows updates. Any information or ideas on the topic?

Matthew M. Best
Cataloging Librarian
Office: D115B
Erie Community College, North Campus
6205 Main Street
Williamsville, NY 14221
(716) 270-5262
bestm at ecc.edu<mailto:bestm at ecc.edu>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.