[LibX] Problems with proxy

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 14:20:02 PDT 2009

[ I know we have a bunch of backlogged problems to reply to - Annette and I
were out of town for 3 weeks - so please for those who see this reply on the
list, don't think we've forgotten you! ]

Kate,

in general, for any problem with your edition, you need to tell us which
edition you're using (provide the edition id, and if possible the revision
id); this can be best accomplished within the edition builder with the "Help
Me" button. Also, a description beyond "we cannot get" would be needed -
what are you trying to do, and what is the outcome you observe? Keep in mind
that it's difficult for us to test proxies since we don't have accounts at
other institutions.

  - Godmar