[LibX] LibX not appearing problem

Dan Sich dansich at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 10:05:50 PDT 2009

Thanks Godmar,

I received a number of responses off-list.  (Thanks everyone!)  The most
promising solution came from Sheau-Hwang, Head of Library Systems at
Bridgewater State College schang at bridgew.edu.  The solution assumes that the
problem is related to Vista's tight security.  The suggestion was to
right-click when opening IE and selecting "run as administrator."  I'm still
waiting to hear back from the patron on whether or not this worked.  (I
can't test this because I'm on XP.)

Cheers,
Dan Sich
UWO