[LibX] New IE LibX toolbar release

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 10:44:59 PDT 2008

This is the first time I hear this - is it known as in you submitted a
bug report or RFE?

This is not something that's easily fixed - the extension model of IE,
which works in both non-tabbed IE6 and tabbed IE7, is unaware of tabs
and creates a new LibX toolbar instance for each window or tab.  As a
matter of fact, some options are purposefully hidden from us - we
cannot, for instance, override the user's preferences as to whether a
new link is opened in the same or a new window.

It may be possible, with some difficulties, to synchronize their
state; how do other toolbars handle this issue (from the user's

 - Godmar