[LibX] Removing cues from one catalog

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 09:30:25 PDT 2008

In the current LibX, this must be hardcoded and can't be configured on
a per-edition basis (our upcoming framework, LibX 2.0, will allow
edition maintainers to specify such parameters).

However, we could exclude coins on specific sites as a temporary
solution, like we did, for instance, for MIT's Worldcat Local. We do
this be listing the site to be excluded explicitly, see
http://libx.org/libx/src/feeds/cues/coins.js for details.

 - Godmar