[LibX] LibX for IE and eCollege

Chang, Sheau-Hwang schang at bridgew.edu
Fri Sep 12 15:47:47 PDT 2008

Godmar,

I was able to replicate the same problem on my home computer but I am using Windows Vista.  Below is the details of this error:

  Stopped working

Problem signature:

  Problem Event Name:                        CLR20r3

  Problem Signature 01:                       iexplore.exe

  Problem Signature 02:                       7.0.6001.18000

  Problem Signature 03:                       47918f11

  Problem Signature 04:                       LibXIE

  Problem Signature 05:                       1.0.0.0

  Problem Signature 06:                       48a278ad

  Problem Signature 07:                       135

  Problem Signature 08:                       1d

  Problem Signature 09:                       System.NullReferenceException

  OS Version:                                          6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3

  Locale ID:                                             1033

Hope this helps!

Sheau-Hwang