[LibX] worldcat.org local

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 21:22:03 PDT 2008

Worldcat Local as well as Worldcat are now supported as a proper catalog.

It should be auto-detected as well if type, for instance,
cornell.worldcat.org or worldcat.org

The search syntax no longer uses the additional, redundant kw: ti:
prefixes unless necessary.

Please test and report any issues.

 - Godmar