[LibX] Bookmarklet passing %20 instead of space

LibX Project libx.org at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 06:01:18 PDT 2008

If the %20 shows up in the search field, we would be double-encoding it.
There were bugs with double-encoding in previous versions of the LibX
code, which however - I hope - we've since fixed.

Could you try a recent build and if that doesn't fix it, report to us
with edition id and catalog number, possibly using the "Help Me With"
button in the edition builder?

 - Godmar