[LibX] Bookmarklet passing %20 instead of space

Tim Knight/osgoode TKnight at osgoode.yorku.ca
Tue Oct 7 05:37:51 PDT 2008

Hello all,
One of our bookmarklets searches a consortial database called Scholars
Portal.  When keywords are passed to the search engine spaces are replaced
with %20 which causes the search to fail.  I'm sure this was working in a
previous edition of LibX but I haven't had a chance to try and trace when
the change occurred.  Has anyone else encountered this?  And, more
importantly, know how to stop this from happening?
Thanks.
Tim

F. Tim Knight, Head of Technical Services
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
York University
tknight at osgoode.yorku.ca
(416) 650-8403    Fax:  (416) 736-5298