[LibX] Future developments with LibX?

Bill Drew bill.drew at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 10:51:55 PST 2008

Are there any hints available on the future direction of LibX?  I would like
to see more support for proxy using EZproxy.  It would be abig help if
proxying a  catalog was a required option so that the proxy string was added
to the beginning of the catalog URL.  I have added it manualy to all of the
"catalog" searches I added for different databases.

--
Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Assistant Professor
E-mail: bill.drew at gmail.com
AOL Instant Messenger:BillDrew4
My Wiki: http://billdrew.pbwiki.com
My Blog:http://babyboomerlibrarian.blogspot.com
Al Gore quoting an African proverb: "If you want to go quickly, go alone.
But if you want to go far, go together."