[LibX] broken embedded cues in Amazon.com

James Richard (DOS) richard.james at state.de.us
Tue May 27 09:11:08 PDT 2008

It makes me a little cool on the whole project too, strictly for
organizational reasons, if there is going to be ongoing needs to update
and reinstall. I am trying to install our version statewide in public
libraries, but the installation environment is so locked-down that I
can't contemplate having to spend two hours+ on a regular basis doing
upgrades. I deliberately built a no-frills version with basic
functionality for cues because I figured this would be sturdy, but have
had to hold off on rolling out the service to other libraries because
some of the basic stuff is misbehaving.

Richard James
Administrative Librarian
Delaware Division of Libraries