[LibX] broken embedded cues in Amazon.com

LibX Project libx.org at gmail.com
Tue May 27 09:04:54 PDT 2008

Amazon broke on May 23, it's since been fixed in the codebase for FF.
IE is still broken.

We're working on a LibX 1.5 system that allows updating of cues
without requiring rebuild and reinstall of the extension. We're aiming
to get this out with FF3.0.  During the next weeks, expect a highly
agile codebase so be sure to test your revisions thoroughly.

 - Godmar