[LibX] broken embedded cues in Amazon.com

Mei Ling Lo mlo at rci.rutgers.edu
Tue May 27 08:58:28 PDT 2008

Two weeks ago, we rebuilt the LibX toolbar edition for Firefox.  The
cues worked for Amazon web site.

Last night, I tested it out for Amazon.  The cues have stopped
displaying on Amazon web sites.  They, however, continue to display on
Google Books and Barnes and Noble.

I have tried logging in and not logging in to Amazon.  Yet the cookies
do not seem to make a difference.

Does anyone have a similar problem?

Honestly, I am getting concerned about this problem.  We are planning to
install the toolbar on public machines.  It would be difficult to
rebuild the toolbar all the time because the image for the computers is
supposed to stay for a semester.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you.

Mei Ling Lo