[LibX] More WorldCat - forcing location in link

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Thu May 22 09:51:52 PDT 2008

You're right, it does seem like a question for OCLC.  Brief perusal of
the search forms they offer does not reveal that what you're trying to
do is supported.  There's a good chance that it isn't, because
otherwise, why would anybody buy Worldcat Local if they can extract
(almost) the same functionality for free.

Could you sign up at
http://www.worldcat.org/wcpa/servlet/org.oclc.lac.affiliate.GetSearchBox
and see what HTML Worldcat creates for your "custom search box"?
Maybe that box allows you to direct to a particular catalog.

 -- Godmar