[LibX] Does the WorldCat search support multiple search fields?

Steven Adams smadams at Princeton.EDU
Tue May 20 14:09:03 PDT 2008

Please let me know if you are able to fix this. I have the same issue
and have not been able to figure it out.

Thanks,
Steve

Steven M Adams
Biological and Life Sciences Librarian