[LibX] Does the WorldCat search support multiple search fields?

Leonard, Kirsten A. kaleonar at iuk.edu
Tue May 20 13:42:03 PDT 2008

I currently have my WorldCat/Firstsearch set up to allow keyword, Title and Author searches.  I've noticed that if the searcher uses multiple boxes (selecting the arrow on the browser window to open up an additional box) only the terms entered into the first box are passed on to Worldcat.  Is this a problem with how I have set up my WorldCat search or a bug?

--Kirsten
Kirsten Leonard
Electronic Resources/Government Documents Librarian
Indiana University Kokomo Library, KA140B
2300 South Washington St.
Kokomo, IN 46904-9003
kaleonar at iuk.edu
(765)455-9346