[LibX] LibX and Encore?

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Thu May 15 13:56:07 PDT 2008

Ruth,

I believe auto-detection works for Encore.
For instance, if you enter http://encore.uri.edu/iii/encore/app into
the "Auto-detection" box in the Catalogs & Databases tab, it should
recognize a bookmarklet --- if you import it, it should provide you
with a keyword search for Encore.

If it doesn't, please submit a request via the Edition Builder's "Help
Me With" feature so that we can see which editions you're using and
what configuration you've tried.

 - Godmar