[LibX] Disabiling smart isbn linking in our own digital library website

Enrico Silterra es287 at cornell.edu
Wed May 14 09:04:13 PDT 2008

I would agree with this; people are going to find this confusing.
We also had some suggestions from  users: one of which is the following:

Instead of cluttering the right-click menu, all the different search
options should be presented as a sub-menu.  In other words, when I
right-click on a selected phrase, I should see a single entry in the
menu called "Search for 'phrase'" which leads to the following sub-menu:
- as a keyword
- as a title
- as an author
- in Google Scholar

Just my 02 cents,
Rick Silterra

--
Enrico Silterra Software Engineer

Voice: 607-255-6851 Fax:     607-255-6110 E-mail: es287 at cornell.edu
http://lts.library.cornell.edu/
"The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run."  - - Melville