[LibX] Disabiling smart isbn linking in our own digital library website

Samuele Kaplun Samuele.Kaplun at cern.ch
Wed May 14 08:35:15 PDT 2008

Dear LibX developers,
is there a way (or is there a plan to support this) to disable LibX feature on
the website for which a toolbar is configured?
Suppose in fact that our website (for which LibX is configured) represent a
record with isbns. The toolbar will transoform them into links pointing (in
our case) to xisbn Worldcat service that reopen again our website with the
expanded search.
Is there a way to disabling either entirely or isbn linking for just our
website so that we don't create useless loop?
Thanks a lot, and keep up the excellent work. You're toolbar is definitively a
great addition to the set of user interface for a digital repository.
Best regards,
	Samuele
--
.O.