[LibX] requesting functionality in LibX

LibX Project libx.org at gmail.com
Thu May 1 17:44:20 PDT 2008

Tim - and others who have specific requests for LibX -

Could you add this suggestion at libx.org/bugzilla as a request for
enhancement so we can track it? We'll have an undergraduate student
working on LibX over the summer, and this will help prepare their task
list.

Note that this comment is not meant to discourage discussion on the
list. In fact, the discussion such as how to better the design the
toolbar are probably more appropriate for the list than specific "I'd
like this..." ideas.

 - Godmar