[LibX] Design flexibility and LibX

Karen Schneider KSchneider at cclaflorida.org
Thu May 1 13:02:10 PDT 2008

Very nice! I was thinking "wouldn't it be great if my Google toolbar
could be stretched" and then played with it and realized it can be. ;-)

This is exactly the kind of design functionality that could be a tipping
point for LibX - it has a lot going for it. Just needs to get beyond
"dance 10, looks 3." I also agree that having the toolbar not establish
its own separate separator bar would be really helpful too.

Karen G. Schneider

kschneider at cclaflorida.org