[LibX] Design flexibility and LibX

Tim Knight/osgoode TKnight at osgoode.yorku.ca
Thu May 1 07:45:09 PDT 2008

Speaking of functionality.  One thing I'd like to see is this:  when you
click in the text box to type in a new search have the previous search
highlighted automatically so it is overwritten.  Same for the drag and
drop searches.  It's a bit of a nuisance to have to highlight and delete
the previous search.  You could use the 'Clear' button, but that's awkward
at times.
Tim

F. Tim Knight, Head of Technical Services
York University Law Library
Osgoode Hall Law School
tknight at osgoode.yorku.ca
(416) 650-8403    Fax:  (416) 736-5298