[LibX] Autolinking into a new tab and Google Scholar/Books

Chad Nelson c.nelson at londonmet.ac.uk
Thu Mar 6 08:33:49 PST 2008

Hello,

Just started working with LibX and am finding it incredibly useful.

I do have some questions raised by colleagues I am trying to convince:

Is there a way to make the autolinking of ISBN's open into a new tab? I love
the feature with the xISBN results included, but I don't want to lose the
page I am currently on. I can't find a user end preference for this. Is it a
build side option?

Secondly, more of a query and trying to get my head around the way that libx
works: Why am I seeing cues to search my library catalogue in Google Books
results, but not in Google scholar? I have yet to set up our OpenURL search
in my libx, could that be it?

Thanks for all the great work.

Chad

--