[LibX] embedded Cues in Global Books in Print

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 08:18:24 PDT 2008

Fixed --- the update should propagate automatically within the next 24
hours. If you'd like to test right away, choose LibX Preferences -> Cue
Options -> Update Cues.

NB: there's a bug in the update mechanism that prevents cue updates from
being effective in the current browser window.  You need to open a new
browser window (Ctrl-N) for the updated cue to be effective. Tobias is
fixing this bug right now.

 - Godmar