[LibX] Version question

LibX Project libx.org at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 15:58:39 PDT 2008

If you haven't used the edition builder, you probably have a 1.1 number.
Since the introduction of the edition builder, LibX Versions are specific to
a particular edition.

Right now, they are 1.5.REVISIONNUMBER.  So if you build revision 1, your
version number of 1.5.1, revision #2, 1.5.2 and so on.  We may increase the
version number to 1.6 in the future, then your revision #3 might be 1.6.3.

This is not something you need to pay attention to --- it's only used by the
update system internally. As soon as you open a revision to work on it, its
internal version number is updated.

 - Godmar