[LibX] embedded Cues in Global Books in Print

Victoria Lin weilin at hulmail.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 20 08:30:36 PDT 2008

Hi, I was testing the new LibX 1.5 with both Firefox 2 and Firefox 3. I
notice one problem with the embedded cues in "Global Books in Print". In
our current edition built in this April, on the search results page, click
on Harvard icon, it goes to our catalog. But with the new version both in
Firefox 2 and 3, when click on the Harvard icon (though when mouseover the
icon, it shows the url of our catalog) it goes to the book record of Global
Books in Print, have to click on ISBN to go to our catalog. Is Global Books
in Print still supposed?

thanks,

Victoria Lin
phone: 617-495-3724