[LibX] ILL support

Leonard, Kirsten A. kaleonar at iuk.edu
Fri Jun 13 12:52:30 PDT 2008

SerSol can definitely do article/journal local holdings - we have our print journal holdings included.  I am not sure about locally managed holdings for books or ebooks.

--Kirsten

Kirsten Leonard
Electronic Resources/Government Documents Librarian
Assistant Director of Institutional Research
Indiana University Kokomo Library, KA140B
2300 South Washington St.
Kokomo, IN 46904-9003
kaleonar at iuk.edu
(765)455-9346