[LibX] how to change default indexes in context menu?

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 08:58:10 PDT 2008

It's not supported right now. Leave a RFE at libx.org/bugzilla for us.
 We have a number of customization requests lined up there already.

We're currently investing most of our effort in getting the FF3 update
through the door and in getting the IE version out of beta; in
connection with that, the ability to hot-update cues and the ability
to use jQuery in cues.

 - Godmar