[LibX] broken embedded cues in Amazon.com

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 21:46:38 PDT 2008

The Firefox team decided to change their security policy between FF
3.0b5 and FF 3RC1. As a result, all of LibX's cues broke in FF3 RC1.
The issue is fixed in the current LibX code base, which you can pick
up with a rebuild/reinstall.

I do not believe that the Firefox developers have addressed the
underlying issue correctly and have filed a bug report with them.
Whatever develops from this, we hope the LibX code base stays
functional with respect to embedding cues.

 - Godmar