[LibX] EZ Proxy

Lynch, Michael lynch at middlebury.edu
Thu Jul 31 10:04:52 PDT 2008

>From the edition builder:

Configure the proxy services that are included in your edition. Currently, LibX supports Useful Utilities's EZProxy<http://www.usefulutilities.com/> service and III's Web Access Management (WAM)<http://www.iii.com/mill/digital.shtml#wam>. Multiple proxies can be configured. To change the order in which proxies appear in your edition, drag and drop each proxy's entry.

If configured correctly, you can highlight and right-click on citations and select Relaod via Ezproxy.