[LibX] EZ Proxy

Candace Vance cvance at rowland.umsmed.edu
Thu Jul 31 09:27:22 PDT 2008

Good Morning,

We would like to go live with our LibX, but we are having trouble setting up the EZProxy.  Does anyone have any help or suggestions?  Or can you direct me to help?

Thank you.

Candace

Individuals who have received this information in error or are not authorized to receive it must promptly return or dispose of the information and notify the sender. Those individuals are hereby notified that they are strictly prohibited from reviewing, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing or using this information in any way.