[LibX] Marketing LibX

Holman Jenifer S holman.jeni at uwlax.edu
Tue Jan 22 13:38:46 PST 2008

Hi Matthew -

We've just gotten our ITS department to load LibX on both Firefox and IE
on all campus lab PCs.  A campus-wide email message is going out this
week to announce it.  It's too early to see if users flock to the
toolbar, but at least it will be out there!

Jen Holman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jenifer Holman
Acquisitions Librarian