[LibX] RFE: Append domain name to LibX's COinS sid value

Steve Toub stoub at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 08:20:43 PST 2008

Thanks! Having this on all OpenURLs is super.

I can confirm this works as expected. A reminder for others that cues
(like COinS) aren't widely supported in the IE edition but it seems like
things are in place for this aspect to work correctly if and when IE has
cue support for COinS.

Thanks again! I've pushed uclibraries.5 live.

	--SET