[LibX] RFE: Append domain name to LibX's COinS sid value

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 06:40:34 PST 2008

I added a variable %hostname% which will be replaced with the current
page's hostname if it occurs in a sid.
I changed revision uclibraries.5 to use this feature.

So if you set the sid to libx:uc:%hostname% it'll do what you want.

Note: this feature is now active for *all* OpenURLs LibX forms, not
just COinS. I hope that's ok.

 - Godmar