[LibX] Field order and default options

Samuele Kaplun Samuele.Kaplun at cern.ch
Wed Jan 9 09:20:39 PST 2008

Dear list,
I'm a newbie of LibX and I'm trying to set up a customization for the CERN
Document Server (http://cdsweb.cern.ch). It is a custom digital library hence
I'm setting up a custom catalog and (when we'll implement the OpenURL
resolver) a custom OpenURL resolver, too.

The first question is how can I sort the field in the toolbar? I have found no
way to do this unless manually modifying the config.xml (probably I'm wrong
but I remember that in a previous edition builder version there was a way to
directly type the ;-separated list of codes).

In a similar way is it possible to provide a different default set of
preference, without touching the sources?

If not, will you support this in a near future?

Finally, do you think it is possible to add "Find it at Stanford" (or a given
repository) to the Scholar preferences as part of the toolbar installation
process?

Best regards,
	Samuele Kaplun
--