[LibX] Universal Borrowing/Voyager Search

Suttle, George GeorgeS at spokanefalls.edu
Tue Feb 26 08:41:49 PST 2008

We also use Universal Borrowing, and such a feature/option for LibX would be terrific for us; as a small community college library, we usually do -not- have the book sources people search for, but thanks to our cooperative agreements with larger university libraries and Universal Borrowing, we can get them. Having such results easily accessible would make LibX an even more valuable tool for us.

Unfortunately, I have zero programming ability, so I can only plead for such a feature from those who know how and have the time...

Thanks,

George

George Suttle
Reference Librarian