[LibX] cue icon

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 08:58:15 PST 2008

No, it's not a known problem. It may be a problem with your edition
configuration.
Please send email to libx.editions at gmail.com and include which edition
and revision you're using.

LibX first checks if there is a per-catalog icon configured, then
looks if a cue icon is configured, then falls back to the edition
icon.

 - Godmar