[LibX] loganalysis: # IPs accessing update.rdf ?

Dan Sich dansich at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 10:57:43 PST 2008

Hi Godmar,
Re. the loganalysis, I'm seeing the following:

Unique IPs accessing update.rdf within last 7 days: 0
Total accesses to update.rdf within last 7: 0

This seems to indicate that -- during the week prior to the last extract --
no one had our version of LibX installed on their machines.  Am I
interpreting these numbers correctly?

It's my understanding that an IP accesses the update.rdf daily -- regardless
of whether or not it has the most up-to-date version of LibX installed --
and that these accesses should show up in this part of the loganalysis.

Thanks,
Dan