[LibX] update toolbar through image deployment

Chang, Sheau-Hwang schang at bridgew.edu
Thu Dec 4 15:53:49 PST 2008

Godmar,

It is a quite important to have this capability.  Our IT only creates desktop images for the library and the labs on the campus and deploys them at the beginning of each semester.  Unless something breaks, it is very difficult to ask them to re-create images.  Please consider this situation in the future development.

As to the option of triggering the updates, would you please let me know where I can find this information?

Thanks,
Sheau-Hwang