[LibX] update toolbar through image deployment

Chang, Sheau-Hwang schang at bridgew.edu
Wed Dec 3 14:33:03 PST 2008

Hello,

I am posting this message for our IT staff.

This fall, our IT installed my library's IE toolbar on the public
computers on the entire campus through image deployment.  As we made
some changes lately to the library toolbar due to database changes, we
need to replace the current toolbar with an updated version.  In order
not to recreate a new image and then deploy it to the campus computers,
our IT staff would like to know if there's an efficient way to update
the toolbars.  Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Best,
Sheau-Hwang