[LibX] Amazon.com

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 11:19:59 PDT 2008

Good.

As a general comment, we now have auto update of cues in place (in
recently built editions). So, in the best case, shortly after someone
reports that a cue is broken, we'll fix it on the server side and the
fix is automatically picked up within 24 hours by all installed
clients, without users having to do anything.

If you don't wait to wait 24 hours, use the "Update Cues" button to
get an immediate update.

 - Godmar