[LibX] Amazon.com

Arif Khokar aikhokar at cs.vt.edu
Thu Aug 7 09:52:14 PDT 2008

Ed Jones wrote:

> I don't know if this is a transient problem or something more.  When I
> view a book page at Amazon.com this morning, I'm getting a JavaScript
> error on the IE version of LibX (though the cue appears and functions
> correctly); on the Firefox version, the cue fails to appear.

I can't speak for the Firefox version, but what you're experiencing in
IE appears to be related to a bug we're still dealing with.  Could you
let me know if you get the the JavaScript error prompt if you open a new
instance of IE and go directly to the same link on the Amazon website
versus navigating through a few pages first before going to the Amazon
website?

--
Arif Khokar
aikhokar at cs.vt.edu