[LibX] New build of the LibX toolbar for Internet Explorer is now available

Arif Khokar aikhokar at cs.vt.edu
Fri Apr 25 16:07:24 PDT 2008

It has been a long time in coming, but we've just released a new build
of the Internet Explorer version of the LibX toolbar.  This version
supports cues on almost every page that Firefox supports.  We've also
added transition effects to cue rendering, so you'll see them fade in
over a short period of time when you view certain pages.

We've also deployed an installation of Bugzilla
<http://libx.org/bugzilla>.  This is a bug reporting system used by a
number of open source software projects.  This will allow us to better
organize problems reported by users.  Go ahead and check it out.  If you
have any questions, please email me at <aikhokar at cs.vt.edu>.

--
Arif Khokar
aikhokar at cs.vt.edu