[LibX] embedded cue does not show up on some computers

Victoria Lin weilin at hulmail.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 14 11:30:40 PDT 2008

Hi, Godmar and Tom,

I rebuilt Harvard LibX edition (but have not made it live) for testing. It
is ok on my desktop, I can see the cue in Amazon book record using Firefox
(2.0.0.13), I have always been able to do so with old or new HUL libX, old
and new firefox, but I tested on some other computer (in my office), it has
Firebox 1.5, I loaded my new test version of HUL libX, restarted firefox,
could not see the cue, I then downloaded firefox extensions from Tools >
Extensions, restarted browser, reboot the computer, still could not see the
cue. I followed the debugging instructions, and I can see javascripts
errors. Please open the attached for the screenshots of javascript errors,
amazon book record, and about libX,

any suggestions?

Thanks,

Victoria Lin