[LibX] Computer build Windows group policy to enable LibX by default for all users

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 19:14:56 PDT 2008

We're aware of the inability to install the current beta of LibXIE for
"All Users," but we're not aware of what issues arise with respect to
Windows' group policy. It would help if Kristen shared the nature of
the problems they ran into with Arif, who is in charge of LibX IE.
Please send us email.

 - Godmar